Katherine Klimitas is a gifted artist with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, better known as "Brittle Bone Disease”. Katherine is 2 feet 7 inches tall and had broken over 500 bones by the age of ten. Despite all of her daily struggles, she continues to push her creative limits and paints the most beautiful works of art. Her art is done with water color and is very detailed taking her hours to complete each piece.
Follow Katherine on Instagram: @kakartnola
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Crew Neck Tee
- Premium quality & ultra soft comfort
- Unisex style & modern classic fit
- Made of 4.5 oz./yd² (US) 7.2 oz./L yd (CA), 100% combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Antique colors & athletic grey: 90/10, cotton / polyester
- Heather colors: 65/35, polyester / cotton
- Graphite Heather: 50/50, cotton / polyester
- Non-topstitched, narrow width, rib collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS