ABSTRACT HEART TEE
Samantha Woj is a physically disabled Canadian visual artist who tries to embody the active and fleeting movements that occur in sports by using sports equipment as paintbrushes. Woj was born with a rare genetic disorder called Ectrodactyly, a condition characterized by the absence or malformation of the fingers and toes. The absence of digits in her hands has impacted both her physical and artistic approach to painting. Woj uses the absence of digits to manipulate the equipment. This can also be seen in her artistic approach when hitting, rolling and gliding sports equipment to fill the negative space to create the forms on the canvas. Woj tries to embody the sense of community and love one can experience by either playing or watching sports in each piece that she makes. Each painting is unique, as it is never made the same way twice.
Follow Samantha on Instagram: @samwojart
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Crew Neck Tee
- Premium quality & ultra soft comfort
- Unisex style & modern classic fit
- Made of 4.5 oz./yd² (US) 7.2 oz./L yd (CA), 100% combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Antique colors & athletic grey: 90/10, cotton / polyester
- Heather colors: 65/35, polyester / cotton
- Graphite Heather: 50/50, cotton / polyester
- Non-topstitched, narrow width, rib collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
ABSTRACT HEART TEE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS