First let me say I’m personally obsessed with this design. I came up with the idea a few weeks ago as May is Mental Health Awareness Month. I wanted a concept that showed the chaos of a brain with elegance, but yet shows the complexities of anxiety, depression, panic disorder, PTSD and other struggles. So to me, the flowers growing below represent how we have to DIG deep down inside to find the beauty in our lives. The mind / brain on top is a metaphor for “mind over matter”. It’s very artistic and the image is powerful. I worked one on one with Tony to create this and I couldn’t be happier. As someone who fights anxiety, sometimes to critical levels it was important for me that this hoodie made me FEEL something. When it comes to Chaos & Kindness what I adore most is that our products have meaning, this is a stand out for me, as this one is my life. It comes in three colors and we promise it’s the softest most amazing hoodie you’ll have.
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Premium quality & ultra-soft comfort, made of 52% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester fleece
- Hooded pullover, unisex style
- White drawcords, ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Available in Heather Navy, Maroon, or Tan, sizes XS-3X
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
Unique to the Chaos & Kindness brand, an inspiring message of positivity and perspective from Justin adorns every design.