Megan Keylon is a disabled digital artist whose goal is to help people smile, or even have a little chuckle. Her condition is a form of neuropathy that affects her eyes and limbs resulting in being an ambulatory quad cane user. Her lovely cane is covered in polka dots and flowers just like much of her artwork. Megan’s artwork has been sold internationally, displayed in numerous galleries, and featured in various children’s books. When there isn’t a paintbrush or pen in her hand, you can find her tending her garden, reading a range of stories, or splashing in water. She currently lives in Tennessee with her amazing parents and her darling cats.
Follow Megan on Instagram: @artsy_megkey
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Crew Neck Tee
- Premium quality & ultra soft comfort
- Unisex style & modern classic fit
- Made of 4.5 oz./yd² (US) 7.2 oz./L yd (CA), 100% combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Antique colors & athletic grey: 90/10, cotton / polyester
- Heather colors: 65/35, polyester / cotton
- Graphite Heather: 50/50, cotton / polyester
- Non-topstitched, narrow width, rib collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS