REACH OUT HOODIE
Liz Pepper is a 23 year old, emerging artist based in South-East Queensland, Australia. For the last 10 years, Liz has battled with chronic pain, fatigue and mental illness. Art has been her saving grace throughout everything she has faced. From being a full time wheelchair user for many years, to learning to walk again and now being a part-time wheelchair user, Liz has consistently shared her journey online. Her goal in sharing through her platform “Colour of October” is to show people they are not alone in their struggles. Harnessing the power of vulnerability and creative expression, with a pencil in hand, Liz is determined to make her personal afflictions serve a meaningful purpose.
Follow Liz on Instagram @colourofoctober
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Pullover Hoodie
- Premium quality & ultra-soft comfort
- 52% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester fleece, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather: 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Black Heather: 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Heather Navy: 60/40 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Marbles: 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- DTG Colors: 70/30 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Unisex style & fit
- White drawcords, ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
REACH OUT HOODIE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS