SOFT AT HEART HOODIE
Savannah Dasilva is an artist living in Toronto. She is now pursuing a degree in Expressive Arts Therapy at The CREATE Institute. Her art focuses on her own experience with mental health and integrates aspects of nature, astrology, and human anatomy. Savannah wants to show people that they can utilize art as a therapeutic tool in their lives. Art has always been a means for her to deal with her mental health. For more than 20 years, she has experienced mental health issues. A large portion of that results from trauma experienced as a child and institutional neglect. She is a disabled artist living with type 1 diabetes, endometriosis, chronic pain, ADHD, and anxiety. While there were many rock bottoms, she began to take care of her mental health when she turned 18 and it is the ongoing work to look after her wellbeing that has brought her to where she is today. Her love of art and her personal experience with mental illness led her to decide to pursue a career as an expressive arts therapist so that she may support others in the same way that art and therapy have supported her.
Follow Savannah on Instagram: @sdasilva_art
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Pullover Hoodie
- Premium quality & ultra-soft comfort
- 52% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester fleece, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather: 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Black Heather: 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Heather Navy: 60/40 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Marbles: 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- DTG Colors: 70/30 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Unisex style & fit
- White drawcords, ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
SOFT AT HEART HOODIE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS