Disabled Artist Series
- Style & Fit
Jess, is a 24 year old disabled artist from London, England. Developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in 2021 completely changed her life. Jess is now mostly housebound, unable to work, and reliant on a wheelchair if she wants to walk further than five minutes. This year, she finally started making art again - this time using the digital medium of an iPad (which requires significantly less energy than traditional drawing!). Being able to express herself again creatively has been such a pivotal step in accepting her new reality. It’s a mental battle every single day but turning some of that grief into art - especially art that connects others suffering with the loneliness of a chronic illness - is something she is so proud of.
Follow Jess on Instagram: @flourishbyjess
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Crew Neck Tee
- Premium quality & ultra soft comfort
- Unisex style & modern classic fit
- Made of 4.5 oz./yd² (US) 7.2 oz./L yd (CA), 100% combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Antique colors & athletic grey: 90/10, cotton / polyester
- Heather colors: 65/35, polyester / cotton
- Graphite Heather: 50/50, cotton / polyester
- Non-topstitched, narrow width, rib collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS