THUMBS UP HOODIE
Kyle Brodeur is a survivor and a warrior, who’s life was changed in a second, at the young age of ten years old, by an impaired driver. That night, Kyle became paralyzed and lost his Hero, his father, Michael Brodeur. Kyle has survived thirty-two surgeries, many sedations, and a full year in a coma. He has a determination of living life to the fullest. Kyle gives back to his surrounding communities each year through fundraising and loves to bring smiles to people’s faces. Kyle is an amazing artist with the help of his mother Lisa, as well as activist and presenter, bringing awareness on impaired driving. They are proud to say their book, “A Mother’s Journey Through Faith, Hope, and Courage” is an Amazon best seller. Kyle is also an athlete, working with Michael DiDonato who pushes him in a Hoyt running chair. Kyle has received several awards including, the Celtics Hero’s Amongst Us, MIAA Partnership, and Fox 25 Hometown Hero award.
Kyle live’s at home with his mother and step-father Lenny, he has four sisters and is a proud uncle to six nephews and nieces.
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Pullover Hoodie
- Premium quality & ultra-soft comfort
- 52% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester fleece, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather: 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Black Heather: 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Heather Navy: 60/40 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Marbles: 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- DTG Colors: 70/30 airlume combed and ringspun cotton / polyester
- Unisex style & fit
- White drawcords, ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
THUMBS UP HOODIE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our shipping department is small but mighty!
We work hard to ship complete orders within 7 days of being placed, often times much faster. Please watch for a shipping notification as soon as your order hits the mail stream!
Any unworn and unwashed product can be returned within 30 days for an exchange, refund or gift card. Bring your item into any of our store locations, or simply send by mail to our flagship store in Laconia, NH.
If you need help regarding a product, or an existing order, please reach out. Becky, our customer service queen is here to help!
TEXT BECKY @ 866-CKHELPS